Metatrader MACD expert advisor that can trade with the trend - defined by the MACD indicator, using the Stochastic indicator to confirm the trade entries.
- Use Stochastic overbought/oversold confirmation to enter/exit trades
- When trend reverses, close opened trades and open other trades accordingly
- Place stop-loss, take-profit, trail, break-even etc.
The Stochastis MACD expert advisor ideology is meant for the traders that are familiar and use the moving average convergence divergence (MACD) indicator in their trading decisions. The MACD EA is easy to set up and use, as it can be seen from its settings down below.
|The MACD EA determines the trend the MACD position to the 0 level.|
Following the MACD trend, the EA sells when the MACD main line drops below the signal line and it buys when the main crosses the signal, upwards. The stop-loss and the take-profit are set immediately after the trade is opened, making this expert advisor compatible with the ECN brokers.
|The MACD expert advisor uses the Stochastic indicator for entry confirmation|
- MACD Settings - sets the MACD settings, the fast and slow moving averages and the signal MA
- UseMACDTrend - if set to true the EA will consider buying/selling only when the MACD is above/below the 0 level
The same MACD settings are used for the trend detector and for the entries/exits.- STOCH Settings - sets the Stochastic settings used for entry/exit confirmation, if used (below)
- UseStochConfirmation - if set to true the EA will consider buying/selling only if the Stochastic is oversold/overbought
- Trading Settings - using this settings the trader has the option to set the lotsize of the trades, the stoploss and the takeprofit as well as the trailing stop (breakeven) and the trailing step
- CloseAtOppositeSignal - if set to true the EA will close the opened trades when an opposite trading signal appears, according to the EA’s settings (MACD crossover, Stochastic cross etc). In other words, if there’s an opened buy and a sell signal occurs, the EA will close the opened buy trade
- ReversedSignal - instructs the EA to open long trades when short (sell) signal occur, and vice-versa
- EA Settings - using this settings the trader can choose the maximum number of trades allowed to be opened by the expert advisor, the slippage and the magic number, in case there’s another EA used to manage the trades opened by this expert advisor
The trader has also the option to use the Stochastic indicator to confirm the entries and/or the exits. In the chart above, using the default settings settings, the MACD EA opened three trades (maximum allowed) in uptrend, the MACD raised above the signal line and the Stochastic was oversold, then closed two at take profit and one by trailing stop. To better manage the trades, the EA can limit the number of the total opened trades and it can also close the opened trades at opposite signals.
Buy NOW and benefit of one time payment, no monthly fees, full lifetime license & free updates
Pay 87$ for this product or download a free version to trade on demo accounts from here.